viernes, 27 de marzo de 2020

SOLUTIONS SPINAL CORD AND NEW TASKS

Hello!
Last week before Easter! READ CAREFULLY TILL THE END OF THE POST.

Firstly, I couldn't finish reading all your emails this week, but I will do it as soon as possible, be patient.

Secondly, here you have the solutions for you to correct the worksheet about the spinal cord. Please, if you don't understand something write a comment at hte end of this post, not through email. You don't need to deliver the worksheet corrected, but you must do it if you want to learn...
 SOLUTIONS SPINAL CORD WORKSHEET

The task for this week is reading and studying the presentations some of your classmates have done about different diseases of the endocrine and nervous system. ON TUESDAY I will upolad some questions you will have to answer through a Google form. You will obtain your mark directly,  I will recieve it without you send me an email and I will be able to see all your answers. But I insist,  check the blog ON TUESDAY. Dead line to answer the questions: THURSDAY THE 2ND OF APRIL.

Main diseases of the Endocrine System
Hypothyroidsm
Parkinson
Meningitis (3ºB)
Meningitis (3ºA)
No one did the presentation about my favourite disease, DIABETES! I think I told someone to do it but I don't remember who... If you remember, could you send the presentation to may email, please? I will ask questions about diabetes in the questionary I will upload on Tuesday. Watch this video to learn about  Type I and II DIABETES. Video

Finally, what about doing an on line class after Easter? ON WEDNESDAY THE 15TH OF APRIL, to review the whole unit and for you to ask doubts. We would do it by ZOOM and I would upload some days before the instructions about how to connect.

We will do an EXAM about this unit, probably with the same method (google form).  I will tell you when...


2 comentarios:

REINFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES

Hola a todos: Aquí os dejo el archivo PDF con  tareas de refuerzo de los temas que hemos visto este curso.   Tareas de refuerzo Biología y...